Tuesday 17 August 2010

My First Day in Ramadhan Month

Assalamualaikum hi..all my friends,Masha Allah ...it a great news for me.Alhamdullilah i was  preparing myself mentally for ramadhan.It already something very positive ....Don't worry much about it ... Fasting it for Allah ....i just take a sahur .... which may consist of a consistent meal .... like cereals and milk and a fruits if i able and glasses of water and maybe a date also...And insyaAllah ...i would see the miracle... Maybe on the first day i may find my smotch roaring ....it quiet normal.The first one are hard ...but with zikir i would find it easy.No worry surely after the 3rd one my body would adapt to it and insyaAllah i would find it easy ...
It not about eating ...the more i eat ..the heavier  and that not good for me ...i would feel sleepy and not active and fit ...
Eat enough at sahur for me are satisfied and Allah would make easy for me
Maybe if i having some apprehension try to fast one or two time before...on Monday or Thursday
But ...i tell you something ...the fasting of ramadhan hold it blessing and it miracle...
Pray for Allah ....HE make easy what he see as difficult.
Nothing is easy except why Allah make easy for us

No comments:

Post a Comment