Wednesday, 3 November 2010

What you like/dislike about your English lecturer

What I like/dislike about my English Lecturer? Hummm , I don't know how to start it. Mr Azalan Bayu Bin Zakaria. He is cute.. hahaha... ok...ok.. seriously I'm not experience to comment my lecturer but I will try.ok what i like about him. First, mostly special he always attempt to teach our class.

My Experience During Drama Presentation

wow...firstly I want to tell you,I can't believed  that we were group won!! we were present about peace a theme 1 Malaysia. I as Mak Minah..oh so sweet. Yet, I also tension because have certain person in my group not cooperate, I weird, why he's attitude like that, I don't want to tell anyone. who's that guy .But he is main actor. I felt so sad when certain audience that i recognise. They said my drama not attractive then i think enough reach my drama was settle. I have finished my liability as Mak Minah and Stage Manager. I feel so tired when i must liable that position and I also worried because I think I cannot handle it,but I already make it. I so HAPPY. Thank you to my lecturer because give me experience and make me have a confident or very self confident. I assured I able liable this position...

                                                                 >  WITH PROP <

                                                       >  MAK MINAH VS AUNTIE KIM <


                                                   I WILL CONTINUE MY EXPERIENCE...

Friday, 15 October 2010

one sentence about my bestfriend

Do you have a true best friend? I sure do. Ayu is truly my best friend. She is always there for me. She knows everything about me,even my secrets.I can’t keep anything from her! She is the person who will help me when I am down,turn my frown upside-down,and make me feel better about myself.I can’t imagine any better of a friend.I love her more than anything and I would die for her. Ayu and I are always together,no matter where we are! We go to places like the mall and movies, to the mountains and lakes!Together we go most everywhere!A few days ago we got Pose pictures together! We always go shopping..

after i finish the course pip

If I get a good result.. I would like to continue my study at Kolej Profesional Mara Bandar Penawar. Kolej Profesional Mara Bandar Penawar have two course only. First course is Diploma Integrated Logistic Management (DLM) and Diploma In Accountancy (DIA). I think I will take the course Diploma in Accountancy (DIA). I most likely the course because it attractive to me than reading. Before I take the course will have a free day in one month. I will use the day with help my father.i want to landscape and treat garden’s father. Then I also will help my mother lile cooking, and clean our home. After i will get the offer to continue my study at Kolej Profesional Mara. I shall going to Kota Tinggi by my brother's car. I always hope that I can get the offer course (DIA). I most likely the course because it attractive to me than reading.

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

markonah marcona

If you were Markonah,how would you solve all the problems? Choose at least two problems (that you have identified) and discuss with your pair...
> i must confident while my name like that.
> i will learn how to dare to be myself because i think it  is simply to make the decision that i want to be myself
> i also must remember that sentence "If you never show who you really are, you can never be loved for who you are."It is sad but it is true.

Sunday, 3 October 2010

My love poem

There's pain in my heart,
that won't let me live,
there's pain in my life,
only you can relief,
I'm so glad it was you,
that stayed by my side,
you know and i know that,
our love will never die,
our love will always come through,
it's like a dream come true...

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Husband Material

1) write in about 50 words about marriage from your point of view after reading "Husband Material".
- in my opinion, marriage is about happiness life and i think..

2) will you choose your own spouse or just let your parents to do that? Justify your answer?
- I will like let my parents to do that for me,because I'm don't like to look find one for me.. because i was born as a Muslim an i strictly follow Islam as a way of life.Muslim parents are actually the persons to choose a going to be husband for their daughter.Of course the parents will have discussions first before accepting the proposal.I'm loyal and obedient to my parents and i believed that their choice made by them i should be more happier ever after and hopeful be blessed by God Almighty

3) What is the meaning of 'husband material' based on dictionary and from your understanding?
> Husband material is husband character.. and from my understanding i would like to say 

4) Give at least two moral values you can learn from "Husband Material".Explain your answer with textual evidence..
> Sex before married not good for teenager
> Don't give your heart 100% to man

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Michael Jackson

1) List down 2 attitues of Michael Jackson'S mother?

2) What is your personal opinion about Michael Jackson's father?
> I think Michael Jackson father have pooq behaviour,he always pushed their growing family's musical interest at home.He is temper father.He had been guitarist but was forced to give up his musical ambition..he love his guitar.he did not like anybody touch his guitar although his son but he also have a bit good behaviour,he is responsible father

3) How many siblings Michael Jackson has and who are they?
Michael Jackson have 9 siblings.the first name....
> Rebbie Jackson
> Jackie Jackson
> Tito Jackson
> Jermaine Jackson
> La Toya Jackson
> Marlon Jackson
> Michael Jackson
> Randy Jackson
> Janet Jackson

4) What are the uniqueness of Michael Jackson
> The unique thing about Michael Jackson is that original face outlook is ugly.Being an artist he raised enough money for a plastic surgery.His entire face was transformed to a very handsome young man by a plastic surgery.He became so famous and the world accept him as the no1 pop rock hero.

5) Do you think Michael Jackson's death is a big  lost to the world?Give your reasons.

6) What is the best scene in "American Dream"
> The best scene is when michael jackson make his father angry with him,and he cannot dinner with family..and he angry too.and his father run after to hit michael jackson,n michael jackson run go to bedroom. The scene make me sad.. This is because i think the scene the best..

Short stories_The kiss

a) Based on the activitiy 2.1,what is your opinion obout Periappa as a whole?
> he was likeable sort of person,in his own way.. he have a bad behaviour.he also hot temper,and cruel.periappa so abusive

b) Shouldn't the narrator kiss or not his uncle for the last respect?Give you reason.
> he should kiss his uncle for the last respect because periappa is his uncle.

Paparazzi are all over the world

In 2008,paparazzi sued and lost his case against actor Keanu Reeves claiming that Reeves hit him with his car after he left his friend's house.The photographer also claimed that he was unable to work since the accident stating that his hand was permanently injured and investigated and filmed still working using the said injured hand and shown to have many inconsistencies in his story.

In your opinion,who were guilty between Keanu Reeves and paparazzi in the court case?Give two reasons.
>both of them were guilty
>paparazzi because paparazzi disseminate story Keanu Reeves,and make he not satisfy with him.
> Keanu Reeves also guilty because he make wrongdoing that he hit paparazzi with his car after he left his friend's house.