Friday 15 October 2010

after i finish the course pip

If I get a good result.. I would like to continue my study at Kolej Profesional Mara Bandar Penawar. Kolej Profesional Mara Bandar Penawar have two course only. First course is Diploma Integrated Logistic Management (DLM) and Diploma In Accountancy (DIA). I think I will take the course Diploma in Accountancy (DIA). I most likely the course because it attractive to me than reading. Before I take the course will have a free day in one month. I will use the day with help my father.i want to landscape and treat garden’s father. Then I also will help my mother lile cooking, and clean our home. After i will get the offer to continue my study at Kolej Profesional Mara. I shall going to Kota Tinggi by my brother's car. I always hope that I can get the offer course (DIA). I most likely the course because it attractive to me than reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment