Sunday 18 July 2010

eXpErIaNcE BeFoRe N afTeR SpM

WAS STUDYING IN TECNIC SCHOOL AT SEGAMAT BARU,FOR TWO SOLID YEARS SINCE JAN 2008-2009.MY COURSE OF STUDY CIVIL ENGINEERING,AFTER A FEW MONTHS IN THE SCHOOL,I BECAME INTERESTED AND KEEN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CIVIL ENGINEERING.MY TUTOR HAD ADVICED ME IF I SUCCEDED IN THIS COURSE ONE WILL BECOME A CIVIL ENGINEER.SO I PROMISE MY SELF TO ST UDY VERY HARD,SO THAT I CAN ACHIEVED MY GOLD.

AT SCHOOL I HAVE MANY FRIENDS FROM ALL RACES ,MALAY,CHINESE AND INDIAN.I WAS VERY HAPPY TO START MY LIFE IN TECNIC SCHOOL AND I PAID FULL ATTENTION TO MY LESSON IN SCHOOL.

BESIDES THE ACTUAL STUDY WE HAVE A SCHOOL COCURICULUM LIKE UNIFORM ACTIVITIES,FOR EXAMPLE KADET POLIS ,KADET REMAJA,KADET BOMBA,PANDU PUTERI,PUTERI ISLAM AND SO 0N,I CHOSE MYSELF TO BE IN MY PARTICIPASION AS PUTERI ISLAM WAS AN ENJOYABLE ONE.

NOW BACK TO SCHOOL FOR LESSONS,I LIKE TO LEARN MATHEMATICS,TECHNICAL DRAWINGS,HISTORY,CIVIL ENGINEERING SUBJECTS.I SPENT MOST MY TIMES ON THESE SUBJECTS AND FORTUNATE ENOUGH I SCORED ALL A’S ON THE ABOVE SUBJECTS.THAT WAS THE REWARD FOR MY ACTUAL HARD WORK.

A FEW MONTHS BEFORE MY SPM EXAMINATION,I HAVE BEGUN TO DOULE UP MY EFFORT IN MY STUDY IN ALL SUBJECTS. THE DAYS BECAME SHORTER AND SHORTER AS THE EXAM WAS CAMING CLOSER AND CLOSER.LIKE ALL OTHER STUDENT,I ALSO FELT NERVOUS AND ALSO FELT EXCITED.I WAS THINKING WHETHER I COULD SUCCED WELL IN THE EXAM OR NOT.FINALLY THE DAY FOR THE EXAM CAME THAT WAS ON 16 NOVEMBER 2009.THIS WAS THE FINAL DAY TO PROVE all the years of hardwork study could be a success or faileure it took three weeks to sit for the exam.this was a relief because the exam was over.after the last subject I return home back to my family.this also mark the day I depart with my boyfriend,because he had poor behavior.

While waiting for my results which will take more or less three months,I have decided to follow my brother and stayed with him in kl.my brother try advice me to look for a temporary job so that I can earn some pocket money.one week later I got a job at a shoe store named in-touch.i was happy with my first job and I made a few friends and I really enjoy it.the manager was a friendly person and carefore all the workers.he also give me many good advices for youngsters to succed in life,but unfortunately I worked just for only for one month at the shoe store.i spent my first salary in buying a necklace,a few dresses,shoes and others.

I decided to return home as adviced by my father the work close to my home in segamat.i secured a temporary job at my home town after two weeks rest,the name of the place that I worked was mawa de village.my working days at this place did not last long.i work only two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment