Thursday 15 July 2010

tHiNGs tHaT my lEcTuRER NeEDS tO kNoW MySeLlf

ok firstly my name is nurul jannah bt hj sulaiman,my nickname ana.. i was born at masai,jhor.i'm 18 years old.. i'm from segamat.. I have 6 siblings and i the five.. actually i'm only girl in my family.my fathers name Sulaiman bin Sidek,he was pensioner,because he was 69 years old.. even though my father was pensioner .my family not living difficult,because my brother and sister was support my family.my fathers have two wife,and my real mother is second wife. my first mother name Zakiah bt Emby,she's very kind,and caring.she have three daugther.my real mothers name Zai bt Ibrahim.she's work as teach reading al-Quran.so,i want to be like my mom.i love him so much.

now,i know that u all want to know all about myself.emm..my hobby is listening music.chatting,and playing volleyball.My favourite food and drink is Nasi Goreng Kampung and Carrot with milk juice.pink+purple is a my favourite colour.i'm interest about fashion but i'm not to be over to mch.my height is 162cm.my weight aiso 50kg.my first ambition i want to be like a model,but my face not to beautiful,hihi.. Now my ambition to became accountance.

you all know what?i wish to become a responsible sister.i hope i would obtain a degree and to enable me to get a good employment.so that i can help to support my family and other siblings in future.then if i'm a millionaire,i want to go to mecca and around the world with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment